ROA +Plus organic liquid fertilizer is produced by the method of fermentation of beneficial microorganisms, Arthrobacter ROA 9223.
- ROA +Plus organic liquid fertilizer, which is obtained as a result of fragmentation of these organic substances by useful microorganismis very rich in organic nitrogen and potassium.
- Includes natural antibiotics as a degradation product and plant beneficial compounds such as indole acetic acid.
- Therefore it increases rooting in plants, enlarges leaf surfaces, hardens the tissues of the crop, enhances flavor, extends the shelf life, reduces crop losses and improves efficiency.
- In addition, due to the organic content, creates a porous structure in clayey soils, increases water holding capacity of soil, facilitates the air and water movement in soil, provides easy absorption of all nutrients in the soil by plant.also, provides easy absorption of non-soluble nutrients (due to the high pH) in the soil by plant.
- Also, provides easy absorption of non-soluble nutrients (due to the high pH) in the soil by plant.