You can see the soil analysis report of ROA Natura microbial fertilizer (Arthrobacter sp. , ROA9223 strain) below. Test was performed by BATEM (which is an official research institute of Turkish Republic Ministry of Agriculture). Test period was 2 weeks.
As per this test report;
- ROA Natura has applied into a non-sterile garden soil first. Also a control sample has seperated with similar characteristics.
- It has counted that the quantitative change in population of ROA9223 at the end of 1st and 2nd week. ROA9223 population (CFU/ml) was: 2,5 X 10^8 (at the end of 1st week) and 2,9 X 10^8 (at the end of 2nd week).
- It has also counted that the quantitative change in populations of the other Rhizobacteria groups in soil. Their total population (CFU/ml) was: 2,0 X 10^6 (at the end of 1st week) and 5,1 X 10^6 (at the end of 2nd week).
- In addition, quantitative change in populations of the Rhizobacteria groups in control sample has counted. Their total population (CFU/ml) was: 3,8 X10^6 (at the end of 1st week) and 3,5 X 10^6 (at the end of 2nd week).
As a result of test period;
- The population of Arthrobacter sp. ROA9223 has shown a significant upward trend.
- Also it has determined that: ROA Natura has increased the total population of other Rhizobacteria groups in soil, compared with the control sample.